Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY
Apple or Dell computersWeb Link
Personal Computer PurchasingThis program is intended for personal purchases only. Many of the computer systems and peripherals available for personal purchase do not meet Information Technology Services' standards for use on campus. University purchases must still be processed through the WKU purchasing system. As an employee or student of Western Kentucky University, you are eligible for special discounts and offers not available to the general public. Through the campus store, students are eligible to get discounts on Apple or Dell computers.
Degrees and Programs Offered:
Apple ComputersFor discounts on an Apple Computers, follow these simple steps to savings!
- Visit WKU's Apple Education Store.
- Configure your new discounted Apple Mac system, and check out available system upgrades, software and peripherals.
- Order online or call an Apple Education Sales Representative at 1-800-800-2775 to place your order over the phone.
Dell ComputersFor discounts on a Dell PC, follow these simple steps to savings!
- Visit WKU's Personal Purchase Program at Dell. (If requested, reference our Member ID: US15902924.)
- Configure your new Dimension or Inspiron system discounted at 5% or 10%, and check out Dell recommended system upgrades, software and peripherals.
- Order online or call a Dell Sales Representative at 1-888-987-3355 to place your order over the phone.
Software & Media Services
Faculty and staff are able to download free software and purchase select software titles from the WKU Software Center website. Quotes and purchasing information on unlisted software applications at education pricing may be requested by contacting the ITS Service Desk. Faculty, staff, and students are also able to purchase software for their personal use.Request Software Support