Seton Hill University
MacBook AirWeb Link
Learning Anytime, AnywhereThe Mobile Learning @ The Hill Program provides Seton Hill's academic community with 24/7 access to a world of learning, in addition to the tools they need to engage in it fully. Through this program, faculty are provided with a MacBook Air and the training to integrate mobile technology resources into the academic environment. All traditional full-time undergraduate students receive a MacBook Air.
Mobile Learning @ the Hill Technology By Program
- Traditional full-time undergraduate students (all academic programs): MacBook Air
- M.S. in Physician Assistant (graduate) students: MacBook Air
- M.A. in Art Therapy (graduate) students: MacBook Air
- M.S. in Orthodontics (graduate) students: MacBook Air
Innovative Teaching & Learning CenterSeton Hill’s Innovative Teaching & Learning Center supports faculty and students in the appropriate use of technologies to enrich and expand the teaching and learning experience.
Apple CareSeton Hill’s Information Technology staff maintain self-servicing status with Apple. This means that students, faculty and staff:
- Don’t need to leave campus to receive Apple support.
- Will be provided with a “loaner” MacBook Air to replace a MacBook Air that cannot be serviced right away.