Santa Fe College
Non Sponsored School
Laptop Loaner ProgramWeb Link
The Executive Leadership at Santa Fe College is aware that, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the moving of all instruction to an online format, many students are struggling and do not have access to their own laptop to complete assignments. The college was able to secure 300 laptop computers that they will be able to loan to students in need so that they may continue their education and work toward graduation.
Students who need a laptop can apply for one by visiting sfcollege.edu/LaptopLoan and completing the form.
- To be eligible, the grant applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a currently enrolled student at SF (Spring 2020 semester)
- Complete the online Laptop Loan application
- Be available and respond to the SF Ombudsperson Dr. Bea Awoniyi when she reaches out
- Be able to go to the Northwest Campus to pick up the laptop at an agreed upon day and time.
The completed application does not guarantee you will receive a laptop. All applications will be reviewed by the college. Students will be notified on the status of their application via their SF email address.
To know more about laptop programs, click here.