Non Sponsored School
Northfield, VermontWeb Link
About the School:Norwich University – The Military College of Vermont is a private university in Northfield, Vermont. It is the oldest private military college in the United States. The university was founded in 1819 at Norwich, Vermont, as the American Literary, Scientific and Military Academy.
Review Computer Services Information
- Our labs are available to all students.
- Students have access to Office365 including email, internet, printing, library systems, and discipline-specific applications.
Provided to Students Upon Arrival
- Wired (one active port per student) and Wireless access. Norwich recommends the use of wired network access while in the dorm.
Personal Computer (PC) / Macintosh (Mac) Desktop / Laptop Recommendations
- Wireless access/Ethernet cable. Norwich recommends each student bring an Ethernet cable to campus for use in the dorms.
- USB drives to store and transport data. We do provide access to Office365, and OneDrive, but it is always a good idea to back up.
- Printer-USB or locally attached printers only; wireless personal printing is not available.
- Norwich recommends regularly backing up important data to an external source, such as OneDrive.
- Online portal for students and faculty. This is the central hub for all information once you are on campus.
- Library catalog search.
- Password/usernames sent to students upon acceptance. Please bring account sheets to Norwich.
- Helpdesk – Agents are available by phone every weekday from 7am to 5pm. The Help Desk door is open from 8:00AM until 4:30PM.
- NUCERT – Student Computer Repair Center (Free Service):
- Hardware/software support (limited hardware services available-varies based on the situation).
- Open weekdays from 2:00PM until 5:00PM, staffed by students.
- Phone: (802) 485-2456 or toll free at 866-248-3853
- Email: [email protected].