Rockville, MarylandWeb Link
About the School:Montgomery College is a public community college in Montgomery County, Maryland. The college has three campuses, the largest of which is in Rockville. Its other campuses are in Takoma Park/Silver Spring and Germantown.
Laptop Lending Program
Need a laptop to participate in a Z-course or an online course? Don't have regular access to a laptop to participate in your Z-course or online course? We can lend you one for the semester as part of the General Studies Laptop Lending program. You can borrow a laptop for the semester if you are registered in an online or z-course.* The basics:
- Laptops are lent on a first come first serve basis, for the entire semester.
- You are eligible if registered in at least one Z-course or online course.* There are no other eligibility requirements.
- You can reserve a laptop before the start of the semester as long as you are registered in an online or z-course. *
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be responsible for caring for and returning the laptop on the specified date, at the end of the semester.
- Laptops will be available for pick up by selected students from the Rockville Bookstore beginning the first week of classes, once your registration is confirmed.
- If you borrow a laptop, you will be liable for lost, damaged, or unreturned laptops.
- You will need to sign a borrower contract, and will be eligible again in the spring to borrow a laptop as long as you are registered for a Z-course or online for the semester.
- Reservations will be available as long as there are laptops available.
Interested students should complete the Laptop Lending Program application.For questions please contact us at [email protected]. This program is supported by The General Studies program and The Office of Information Technology. *Course enrollment for the semester will be verified before laptops will made available for lending.