Harrisburg Area Community College
Non Sponsored School
About the School:Harrisburg Area Community College is a community college in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. HACC is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. HACC serves 19,000 degree-seeking students as well as 6,000 students in noncredit programs.
Laptop Programs:Harrisburg Area Community College has a PC loan program for students who do not have access to a computer. The program allows students to use the computer at home. Eligible students must be degree-seeking (diploma, certificate or associate degree) Must maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or greater and should currently enrolled in at least 6 credits (4 credits for students in clinical).     The computers are not new. The computers available are laptops and a few desktops. (Windows OS only, we do not have Mac's available.) You can indicate your preference on the application form.     Eligibility requirements:   To be eligible for the PC Loan Program, students
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credits (4 credits for students in clinical)
- Must be degree-seeking (diploma, certificate, or associate degree)
- Must maintain enrollment in at least 6 credits (4 credits for students in clinical) during the Fall and Spring term until graduation
- Must apply for financial aid and demonstrate te financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office
- Must maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 2.0 or greater
- The student cannot have a Financial Aid status of denied, suspended or failed.
To know more about laptop programs, click here.