Non Sponsored School
Carlisle, PennsylvaniaWeb Link
About the School:Dickinson College is a private liberal arts college in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1773 as Carlisle Grammar School, Dickinson was chartered September 9, 1783, six days after the signing of the Treaty of Paris, making it the first college to be founded after the formation of the United States.
Borrowing A Laptop Computer
LAPTOP LOANS FOR STUDENTS
- Check out a laptop at the Circulation Desk.
- The initial check-out period is for two hours. Overdue fees will begin to accrue if the laptop is not renewed. Please see Library Loan Periods for more information.
- In addition to checking out the computer, the patron will be required to sign a responsibility agreement form. Patrons will be responsible for lost or damaged laptops and/or parts.
- All laptops have current software installed and can be used on the library's wireless network. Please see Wireless Computing for more information.
- Failure to comply with policies may result in suspension of laptop borrowing privileges.
To know more about laptop programs, click here.