Delaware State University
Dover, DEWeb Link
About the School:Delaware State University, is a public historically black university in Dover, Delaware. DSU also has two satellite campuses, one in Wilmington and one in Georgetown. The university encompasses four colleges and a diverse population of undergraduate and advanced-degree students.
WHAT STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE
- Apple iPad Pro -10.5 inch Space Gray, 16GB, WiFi.
- *Macbook Pro - 15-inch Macbook Pro, 16GB Memory, 256GB SSD*.
- A Protective Case - Case with kick-back stand that provides front and back protection with a builtin holder for apple pencil.
- Smart Keyboard - Easy to attach and allows you to type with your iPad as you would a laptop.
- Apple Pencil - Apple Pencil expands the power of iPad Pro and iPad (6th generation) and opens up new creative possibilities. It’s sensitive to pressure and tilt so you can easily vary line weight, create subtle shading, and produce a wide range of artistic effects — just like a conventional pencil, but with pixel-perfect precision.
- Applecare+ - All devices covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Additionally, you will receive three (3) years of AppleCare+ for iPads & four (4) years AppleCare+ for Mac, which also covers in the case of accidental damage. The Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard are not covered by AppleCare+. If you do experience a major damage and need to utilize AppleCare+, you will be responsible for paying the $49 damage replacement fee associated with AppleCare+ for iPads and up to $299 for AppleCare+ for Mac.
WHO IS ELIGIBLECurrently, Delaware State University will distribute the devices to all first-year students (anyone who graduated High School in May 2018 or later).
- You must be a full-time, first time, non-transfer DSU Freshman.
- You must have completed registration.
- You must have your DSU issued identification card.
- You must be enrolled in classes.
Physics & Engineering - Computer Science - Mass Communication - Art - Music
GETTING YOUR DEVICEDistribution dates will vary from semester to semester although all requirements below must be met:
- Distribution of Devices begin the 1st day after the drop add period ends.
- You must present your DSU identification.
- You must read and sign the iPad agreement.
- Allow 30 minutes to go through your device setup and tutorial.