Online Colleges in Louisiana
Louisiana is a state that has a rich history and plenty of industries to keep people working. It has also fallen on hard times recently due to natural disasters, but Louisianans have shown their resolve through this difficult times. Many are returning to work or starting to make a better future for themselves by earning their college education, and there are great online colleges in Louisiana. In spite of all that has happened, Louisiana has shown that it is a state that will continue to grow, contribute to the betterment of the country and make the best out of some of the worst situations.
Herzing University New Orleans
- About the School: Herzing is a growing name in education due to its small class sizes and needs-based programs. Highly qualified faculty is carefully recruited from the business community and conveys hands-on knowledge in an effective and interesting way. With a popular paralegal the school has made a huge difference in the lives of many individuals throughout the state.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Business Management, Accounting, Technology Management, Medical Office Administration, Medical Assisting Service, Paralegal, Professional Aeronautics, Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist, Health Information Management.
- Web Address: Herzing.edu
- Accreditation: ABA, HLC, ABHES, ACEN, ACOTE, CoAEMSP, CAHIIM, MAERB, CAPTE, CCNE, CODA, NAACLS, CCNE
- About the School: Independence University boasts one of the longest standing online education programs in the country, with over 37 years of distance education offerings. Independence University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools, a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. As a non-profit university, Independence University is uniquely situated to provide their students with a great return on their education investment.
- Laptop Programs: Students enrolled at Independence University qualify to receive both a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is shipped to the student upon enrollment and the laptop is shipped at the beginning of the student’s fourth module. All the software you need to complete your degree program is included. Students keep the laptop upon graduation. Tablets and Laptops are not issued to graduate or completion program students.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Business Management & Accounting, Graphic Arts, Medical Specialties, Respiratory Therapy, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration with an Entrepreneurship emphasis, Master of Public Health, Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, Accounting, Accounting with a Forensic Accounting emphasis, Business Administration, Business Administration with a Human Resources emphasis, Business Administration with a New Media Marketing emphasis, Business Administration with a Technology emphasis, Business Administration with an Asset Management emphasis, Graphic Arts with an Information Design emphasis, Health Information Management, Health Services Management, Networking & Information Systems Security, Nursing (RN to BS Completion), Respiratory Care with a Respiratory Care Management concentration, Respiratory Care with an Advanced Clinical Practice concentration, Software & Mobile Applications Development, Web Design and Development.
- Web Address: https://www.independence.edu/
- Accreditation: ACCSC