Online Colleges in Kansas
Kansas is home to a wide variety of individuals and wide open spaces. With manufacturing and agriculture as their largest industries, the state focuses on preparing Kansans for a career that will help the state continue to grow. Upon graduating high school, those living in the state have plenty of choices to make. Do they pursue an education in state, online, or a little of both? Some may forgo college all together, but the evidence is building that this is far from the best choice for a productive and worth wile future. With so many choices, it will take some research to find the right education for your personal needs, but dedication will help you get there and start a path to the career of your dreams in less time than you expect.
- About the School: Independence University boasts one of the longest standing online education programs in the country, with over 37 years of distance education offerings. Independence University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools, a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. As a non-profit university, Independence University is uniquely situated to provide their students with a great return on their education investment.
- Laptop Programs: Students enrolled at Independence University qualify to receive both a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is shipped to the student upon enrollment and the laptop is shipped at the beginning of the student’s fourth module. All the software you need to complete your degree program is included. Students keep the laptop upon graduation. Tablets and Laptops are not issued to graduate or completion program students.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Graphic Arts, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, Accounting, Accounting with a Forensic Accounting emphasis, Business Administration, Business Administration with a Human Resources emphasis, Business Administration with a Technology emphasis, Graphic Arts with an Information Design emphasis, Health Information Management, Health Services Management, Networking & Information Systems Security, Nursing (RN to BS Completion), Respiratory Care with a Respiratory Care Management concentration, Respiratory Care with an Advanced Clinical Practice concentration, Medical Assisting, Software & Mobile Applications Development, Web Design and Development.
- Web Address: https://www.independence.edu/
- Accreditation: ACCSC
Baker University Kansas
- About the School: Baker University is a school dedicated to helping students reach their goals on their terms. Alumni include Rhodes Scholars, Pulitzer Prize winner, nurses, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have all had an impact on our world. Chartered in 1858, the school has a tradition of excellence and enrolling will make you a part of this storied learning institution.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Biology, Molecular Biology, Accounting, Business Administration and Management, Business and Commerce, International Business and Trade, Recording Arts, Chemistry, Art History, Criticism and Conservation, Drama and Theatre Arts, Fine Arts, Music
- Web Address: >Bakeru.edu
- Accreditation: HLC, KSDE, NCATE, CCNE, KSBN, ACBSP, NASM