Online Colleges in Indiana
Indiana is home to popular college and professional sports teams known throughout the country. The state is also well known for its major industries, especially in steel making and mining. The Hoosier State is also focused on providing a quality education for its citizens. Indianans are well aware of the work that goes into ensuring students are provided with a quality education through their early years, but for those that move on to a college education, they may be surprised at how many options are in their own back yard. There are plenty of schools throughout the country that offer online degree programs, but students will find some amazing schools, right at home.
- About the School: Independence University boasts one of the longest standing online education programs in the country, with over 37 years of distance education offerings. Independence University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools, a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. As a non-profit university, Independence University is uniquely situated to provide their students with a great return on their education investment.
- Laptop Programs: Students enrolled at Independence University qualify to receive both a tablet and a laptop. The tablet is shipped to the student upon enrollment and the laptop is shipped at the beginning of the student’s fourth module. All the software you need to complete your degree program is included. Students keep the laptop upon graduation. Tablets and Laptops are not issued to graduate or completion program students.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Graphic Arts, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, Accounting, Accounting with a Forensic Accounting emphasis, Business Administration, Business Administration with a Human Resources emphasis, Business Administration with a Technology emphasis, Graphic Arts with an Information Design emphasis, Health Information Management, Health Services Management, Networking & Information Systems Security, Nursing (RN to BS Completion), Respiratory Care with a Respiratory Care Management concentration, Respiratory Care with an Advanced Clinical Practice concentration, Medical Assisting, Software & Mobile Applications Development, Web Design and Development.
- Web Address: https://www.independence.edu/
- Accreditation: ACCSC
- About the School: Anderson University is a school focused on academic and Christian discovery. With around 2,600 students and over 60 majors, you will find a wealth of experiences that can change your view of the world. Athletic events, weekly chapel services and a vibrant, thriving community will ensure that your education does more than simply stick your nose in a book. You will also find that this learning institution has a strong focus on faith based career training which will be a perfect fit for those looking to turn their personal beliefs into a career.
- Degrees and Programs Offered: Elementary Education, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Mathematics and Statistics, Nursing, Philosophy, Physics, Biblical Studies, Religious/Sacred Music, Theology, Design, Dance, Advertising, Drama
- Web Address: Anderson.edu
- Accreditation: HLCNCA, CAATS, NASM, CSWE, CAAHEP, ACBSP, NLN